Top 10 Reasons To Choose A Viking River Cruise in 2022 & 2023
Why Choose a River Cruise?
Viking River Cruises Means Stunning Scenery, Exciting Port Cities, Smaller Boats & Boutique Hotel Style Accommodation
- Smaller ships with fewer passengers provide a more intimate and relaxing cruising experience.
- Unpack once, stay a while
- Stunning scenery 24-7.
- Boutique hotel style accommodations and amenities.
- More inclusions for one price, such as shore excursions and specialty dining.
- Dock in exciting port cities such as Amsterdam and historic charming villages.
- Explore beyond coastlines and get closer to the heart of your destinations attractions and local culture like the Viking Rhine River Cruises 2022.
- Rich itineraries covering the most popular destinations worldwide including the Danube River with Viking River Cruises.
- Theme cruises—Such as culinary, wine in the Lyon & Provence European River Cruise, holiday markets, wildlife and active adventures.
- Experienced tour guides local knowledge giving you a more immersive experience into cities and towns just steps away from the ship
Don’t forget to check out our featured European River cruises via our Travel Specials page with Viking for 2022 and 2023. Viking river cruises have a wide choice of european rivers including the Danube River and The Rhine River. You can choose from a choice of immersive itineraries including A Rhine Getaway from Basel to Amsterdam,
Or how about taking a Viking River Cruise on The Romantic Danube River
or take in the joys and charm of Lyon and Provence in France along the Rhone river.
Viking River Cruises in Europe will also feature the Grand European Tour in 2022.
Click on the link to take you straight to the Featured Promotion on Viking River Cruises 2022 and 2023 https://bit.ly/3sUZ2JP
Top 7 Reasons to Love Viking River Cruises
Viking River Cruises are known as “The Thinking Person’s” choice for river cruises in Europe alone. Their European river cruises pass along the famous Danube River and the Rhine River. All Viking European river cruises include The Viking Way. These include:-
- Onboard Enrichment
- Guest Lectures
- Destination Performance
- Port Talks
- Cooking & Craft Demonstrations
- Craft Demonstrations
- Wine Tastings
- Onshore Experiences
- Local guides with expert local knowledge
Click here for the Viking Ship Layout in more detail
Viking was voted the #1 River Cruise Line by Condé Nast Traveler in their 2020 Readers’ Choice Awards, and for the fifth year in a row, has been named the #1 Ocean Cruise Line* by Travel + Leisure readers in the World’s Best Awards 2020.
Viking Mississippi River Cruises 2022
In August 2022 Viking Mississippi River Cruises will also commence debut sailings along the Mississippi River and Viking will sail voyages on the Lower and Upper Mississippi River, between New Orleans and St. Paul
The long-awaited Viking Mississippi river cruises longboats welcome 386 guests in 193 all outside staterooms. The new state-of-the-art Viking Mississippi is inspired by their award-winning Viking Longships® ocean ships and therefore will feature clean Scandinavian design, as well as public spaces that are familiar to guests but that have been reimagined for Viking Mississippi River cruises 2022. The ships are Purpose-built for the Mississippi, so as a result the ship’s cutting-edge design, expansive windows and comfortable amenities will make it the first truly modern cruise ship in the region.
- Only 386 guests
- Crew: 148
- Length: 450 feet
- Beam: 75 feet
- Class: river ship
- Year built: 2022